All bookings and reservations made, and subsequent stays at our holiday park are subject to terms and conditions. To ensure the maximum enjoyment of your break and that of all our other guests, you must comply with all of the conditions outlined below. Failure to abide by our regulations, communicated either in writing or verbally, may result in you being asked to prematurely leave our site. No refunds or compensation will be given under any circumstances, and we reserve the right not to accept any future bookings from you or any member of your party.
1. We cater for families and couples only and do not accept bookings for either single sex groups or groups of young adults.
2. If a certain pitch is requested on booking, we will do our best to accommodate, but the pitch cannot be guaranteed.
3. Please do not go straight to your pitch. We may have to move you, but only if really necessary.
4. For safety and security all visitors must report to reception on arrival. Visitors remain your responsibility at all times.
5. Only one car can be parked on a pitch at all times. There will be a charge for any extra cars.
6. We only accept up to maximum 7 metre tents, and 28 foot for caravans and motor homes. Please check the measurement of your unit before booking.
7. We have a few large pitches which may be available for larger tents and caravans. If you do wish to book one of these pitches, please make this clear at the time of booking.
8. Please arrive for your stay after 12 noon and before 8pm at night. Our reception may be closed outside of these hours.
9. Please leave your pitch in a tidy condition and dispose of all rubbish. Newspaper and glass recycling points can be found in each bin area. Please do not put any of these items in ordinary waste bins.
10. Dogs are welcome but must be on a short lead at all times whilst on site. A dog walk is provided, so please use this to exercise your dog. Remember to clean up after your dog and deposit waste in the bins provided. If an accident should occur on site it must be cleaned up immediately. Dogs must not be left alone in caravans or cars during the summer months. Dogs are not allowed in the shop.
11. The supervision of children remains the responsibility of the parent, adult or guardian at all times. Under no circumstances are children to be left unattended on site especially in and around the toilet blocks, play areas, lake and riverbank.
12. In the interests of safety and the environment, please do not bathe, paddle or use boats in the river or lake.
13. Whilst on site we request you observe the one way system and obey the 5mph speed limits at all times. This includes motorbikes, scooters and bicycles which must only be ridden on the roads and not between caravans and parked cars.
14. In consideration to all our visitors, music can be played at a personal level and not after 10.30pm. From 10.30pm through to 8am all noise must be kept to a minimum. If you feel you are not able to comply with this, please inform us before arrival for a refund.
15. The use of wood burning fires and fireworks on site is strictly prohibitted. Barbecues are permitted but must be off the ground.
16. No washing lines are to be tied to trees, bushes, fences or any part of our park.
17. No liability is accepted by the mangers or owners of the site for any injury, loss or damage to persons property in any circumstance whatsoever.
18. Please be aware of the amount of electrical items you use at once in order to lessen the chance of the power tripping.
19. Please leave shower blocks, sinks, toilets and pot washing facilities as you would wish to find them.
20. The television and mobile network reception can be poor at times.
21. Due to potential damage to property, footballs, rugby balls or any other hard ball are not to be used on site.
22. Offensive or illegal behaviour will not be tolerated and may result in the police being involved.
23. Failure to abide by the above regulations may result in you being asked to leave the site. No refunds will be given under any circumstances.